Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The story behind...


This weeks story behind the layouts:

Angelique

Beau has a beautiful fluffy tail........
He is very very curious..................
Always in the mood to play.............
So here he is in one of my Ikea boxes (to stash scrapbookstuff) playing a hide & seek game with me!

used materials: cardstock ImaginationProject office supplied and American Crafts Thickers.



Danielle



When looking at photo’s it had occurred to me that Colin usually has the same great big smile, rarely does he look sad on a Photo and never for long. So when looking for photo’s to use for this dare 8 photos (yes I cheated again ;) …) with a great big smile were easily found.

Materials used : Scenic Route Kraft, AC Thickers Daquirie, Uni Posca Pen.



Mandy



I used photo's that i made for Revlie's "scrap the 2nd of february"-challenge 8 months ago.... I wanted to do it then, but my grandmother died at that time and i couldn't make it. So now i did, just an everyday-day, with the everyday stuff LOL, nothing's changed haha. Having breakfast with my boy (catching his actually, see the bread on his chin... ;), play, groceryshopping etc, read some blogs when he takes a nap...,make milk, drink coffee, do laundry and DH brought home flowers that day! (That was a not-so-every-day-item ;)

used materials: Sandylion pp, chipboard accents by Ki, 7 Gypsies stamp, flowerfeltmat Xenos, ribbon and clear buttons, BG border, AC thickers and Autumn leaves stamp.

Mirjam

This was a real challenge for me, the last year I mostly make one picture lo's, ok, two would be fine too, but NINE pictures....
I came up with the idea to make a kind of overview of all the funny pictures I have of DD (there are quit a few). I selected the most funny pictures of last year and used my circle punch on them.
Then I layered them on a piece of plastic which reminded me of snakeskin (took it of a crate of oranges at work) used some basic grey paper as a background, a little piece of hambly to put my title on, and dymo tape for the journaling.
Last but not least added some embellishments (paperfrills and a Hambly rubon) and some gaffer tape.





Nicole


Nicole 's advice: make plenty of pics, time flies!! She worked the new Hamblyyy



Thanks for popping by and be sure to check in next week girls!! It's our birthday coming up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the stories behind the layout.