Friday, September 21, 2007

About my take at this dare...


This came easy to me... Love, love, love Mandy's bag. It kind of represents everything I like in design at this moment. It has gorgeous colours, straight lines, and a lot of swirls and flourishes.
The colours inspired me most of all, and so did the shine this cute bag has (I used paperglaze at the swirls and big dots). While going to my pile of patterned papers I came across this beautiful paper by Tinkering Ink along with the bazzill background it perfectly matched my photo. Swirls are by Fancy pants, tittle lettering is new Basic Grey, coloured black to match my lo. Thanks for visiting! Regards, Mirjam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your fresh designs Mirjam, you rocked this one again!

Monique Helfrich said...

I realy love your style and this is another fab one! And I like this idea of giving a layout background description!