Sunday, September 09, 2007

My little story behind...

First of all, I love printing on fabric. Not every picture, but specially older ones, and I found this. My husband with his two sisters (1973). Not a picture with lots of technique, difficult poses or with the idea "this one has to be scrapped"...But this picture brings back memories of long time ago. The "klapstoeltje" (chair) with the pattern of the "fabeltjeskrant" and did you recognize the leather "poef"... I bet you did...











My MIL gave me a lot of years ago these lovely things and you can find it on the walls in our house...





I love it... brings back memories.











...so here it is, my take on the dare, the circles made of leather and felt and of course I used hambly...

...and please, don't throw little precious things too fast away!!!

TFL Nicole

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O Nicole, it's such a precious treasure to own those beautiful items!! Your project is so awesome, i bet we can find it on your wall now too!

D@nielle said...

love your old treasures ! Great take on the dare too !

Angelique said...

really BEAUTIFULL!!!