Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Unexpected fabric!

Lovely idea the fabric dare! But I had no inspiration... It didn't work out... But unexpected I had an idea this morning so I decided to post it an hour after I've finished it!

This photo was taken last holiday in June. We visited an oldtimer tractor show and Arvid had a blast! He loves vehicles and especially the wheels. I used a square piece of fabric, ribbon and CherryArte chipboard and 7Gypsies stamps (my favorites!) Tomorrow next Dare will be online!

Angelique

3 comments:

Nicole said...

wow Angelique...you did it!!! Lovely pic and the ribbon looks like your teva's...

Anonymous said...

SUCH a cool take Angelique!! Love your design!!

Anonymous said...

Angelique, eindelijk weet ik hoe ik een reactiemoet sturen, wat een leuke LO . gr Clazina